Learn to speak a new language in less time by using smart technology, adaptive learning algorithms and structured content. Only $13.50/month, unlimited access to
all the languages, cancel at anytime!
Verify Your Student Email Address
We currently accept the following education email domains:
.edu (e.g. edu.tw)
.ac (e.g. ac.uk)
.sch (e.g. sch.ru)
.school (e.g. school.nz)
.student (e.g. @student.oulu.fi)
If you are not able to verify your student email address, please contact us and send your student ID card and enrollment document to firstname.lastname@example.org!
All Plans Include
Get Personalized Content
Whether you are an advanced learner or a complete beginner, Glossika gives you personalized content to improve faster.
Listen to Real Recordings
Learn with professional native speaker recordings and pronunciation transcriptions.
Get Unlimited Practices
Get unlimited typing, dictation, listening and recording practice for the language(s) you'd like to learn.
Switch Modes Anytime
Use the learning method that's most comfortable to you: either intensive full-practice mode or listening-only mode.
Learn More and Forget Less
Get memory tracking statistics and review items every day to retain what you've learned longer.
Track Weekly Progress
Receive a weekly progress report with a detailed record of your learning.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a free trial?
Yes, we encourage you to try it first! Glossika offers 7-day full access. Simply sign up and instantly access everything. There is no obligation nor credit card required. You won’t be charged during your free trial.
2. How do you know if I'm a student?
Glossika verifies your student identity by verifying your email address. If for some reasons you are not able to verify your student email address, please contact us and send your student ID card and enrollment document to email@example.com.
3. How does the Glossika Student Premium plan work?
If you successfully verify your student identity, you'll receive your own student discount code sent to your student inbox. You can use your own student discount code to subscribe to Glossika by selecting a plan here .
4. What will my subscription plan be if I graduate from school?
You'll have to verify your student ID every 6 months in order to continue your Glossika Premium Student plan. If you unable to maintain your student status, you'll receive a notification to upgrade your subscription to one of the regular plans.
5. Can I use an extra discount code for Glossika Premium Student plan?
Glossika Premium Student is already deeply discounted, so discount codes from other campaigns will not apply.
6. Can I downgrade / upgrade / cancel my plan anytime?
Yes, you can downgrade, upgrade and cancel your Glossika Premium Student plan. Bear in mind that your subscriptions automatically renew until you choose to cancel it. When you cancel, you won't get billed on the next billing cycle, but you can keep using Glossika until the end of the current period.
7. What's the refund policy?
Subscriptions for the current month are final. A cancellation of your subscription will cancel any future payments. You may upgrade your subscription plan at any time. You may downgrade your subscription plan within 60 days of payment to receive a refund on the remaining amount calculated at the monthly rate (of 30 USD).
8. How many payment methods do you support?
We currently support all major credit card payments.
9. How can I get in contact with you if I have any questions related to my account or Glossika Premium Student plan?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via online chat if you have any questions before or after you start your subscription. Due to time zone differences, we'll do our best to assist and reply within a few hours.
Terms & Conditions
(1) Qualified students are entitled to receive a student discount on the monthly/annual Glossika Paid Subscription for as long as they maintain the requisite verification status. Glossika Premium Student plan may not be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offer, past or present. Glossika shall automatically request re-verification of your student status for any renewal term.
(2) If you do not want to continue to subscribe to the Glossika subscription at the end of the discount period, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
(3) Subscribing to Glossika might result in additional international transaction fees depending on your location, and may depend on your bank's individual rules based on daily currency exchange rate fluctuations. When purchasing under these circumstances, Glossika cannot determine the final price exactly.
(4) Glossika reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time for any reason.