If you’re interested in submitting a guest post to us, please refer to our rules and guidelines below.
Working professionals, students, educators, language learners - anyone interested in language learning and different cultures.
Basic Writing Rules
Rule #1: Your content must be original, detailed and unique.
We accept original, first-time published work, with useful information and tested methods/tips that will benefit our readers in their language learning.
We care about our readers and we put content quality first.
Rule #2: Focus on objective facts, data, and practical tips.
Avoid too much subjective opinion. You can definitely share your thoughts and opinions, but we'd prefer that you focus more on objective facts, data, and practical tips.
Rule #3: Avoid promotional content in your post
Sorry, Glossika blog is not a good place for you to throw in promotional content. We'll only include a backlink in the author bio section.
Rule #4: Pitch us first - let us know your topic and outline
It really saves both of us time. Let us know what you like to write about with detailed outlines.
- At least 1,500 words submitted in an editable Google Doc.
- Include your author photo with 2-3 sentences of bio.
- Your email subject: Guest Post | Title of your article
For example: Guest Post | Asking Directions the Right Way in French
- All submitted articles will be edited by our Editorial Team for revision purposes. We might also ask you to make a few changes or suggest a possible revision.
- All guest posts will be promoted through our various social media channels.
If you’re interested in contributing to the Glossika blog, please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
And due to the volume of requests we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article is suitable, we will be in touch with you in 3 business days.